Monday 7 March 2011

went to bandung


BANDUNG

3 days ago, i and two of my friends went to bandung, because we miss being there, miss the culinary, miss the place and miss everything thereeee...




and then because my b'day is on 3rd March, my friends gave me a surprise, they bought me a cheseecake, and i really love it.. :)
and sari (one of my friends) took a picture of me by a polaroid camera, i really like it.. :)




yes, i'm getting older

before went back to jakarta, i tried to be a fashion stylish for sari.. haha maybe it just a advice to wear a denim shirt and mix it with a dress.. what i love from her denim shirt is it's a couple shirt, her boyfriend was wearing the same shirt at that time.. very cute! :)
check this out !!



lovely, rite?
*^_^*

















but we couldn't stay longer there, because we had to go to jakarta as soon as posible, so we couldn't take many pictures of the city :(
but soon we will be back, and share it with you all guys :)

and the last, i want to show you the sky when we was in tol cipularang, very nice weather an sky


so niceeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment