Wednesday 9 May 2012

A Quarter Of Century

so sorry for this superlate post about my b'day blast

date : march 3rd 2012 

heyyhooo, i'm already 25th now getting older, getting mature(r), so i have to be more patient, more wise, more beautiful hahahaha
Ulang tahun kali ini banyak banget surprise, and gifts from bestfriends, family etc. (my boyfie hasn't given the present yet.) hehehhe
mulai dari hari H sampai seminggu kemudian masih banyak kejutan dan hadiah, and of course hadiahnya lucu lucu, bagus bagus dan so me!! (red :GW banget) hahahaha

 angry bird cakes

 me tried to imitate the angry bird face haha

 detail top : zara lace in navy blue

red velvet cupcake

 envelope bag

green ribbon earring, marshall earphones, and bag :)

 F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I'M FEELING SO BLESSED!!! LOVE YOU ALL AROUND ME

No comments:

Post a Comment